Sunday, March 8, 2009

SOLO Award - ArtExpo New York 2009

Artexpo New York was a complete success....!

Just landed back in Atlanta and ready to keep painting and share all the news with you..! For all of you who were asking about my experience at the Expo, I will give you a quick summary.

My experience for the Show went beyond my expectations and I was overwhelmed as I was awarded the SOLO Prize for ArtExpo NY 2009!! (you can read more about SOLO Award - click here). There will be some upcoming Press about this and my artwork in the next 'Art Business News Magazine' (April 2009). You could get a copy of this magazine for free by signing up - click here.



A big thank you for those of you who supported me through your emails and thoughts and an even bigger THANK YOU for all of you who came out to the Show!!!

Gaston.
www.artbyarchitect.com

PS: Remember I have a few more copies of my recently published book showing my work that was exhibited at the Expo for sale - CLICK HERE.


No comments: